Bownet Hitting Station
Bownet Hitting Station (Bow-HittingSta)
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Hitting Station. The Hitting Station has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. With Bownet's proprietary E.A.S.® technology (Energy Absorption System®) and BOW-poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
The Hitting Station is constructed with a powder coated steel frame to ensure durability and weather resistance throughout the seasons. Leave more time to practice with a net that sets up in 3 minutes without the use of tools or screws. The station has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoors and outdoors. Bownet's Hitting Station is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the included four stakes and is built to collapses into the provided durable roller case for easy portability and storage.
- Lightweight and portable hitting station doubles as a mini backstop with 3 feet of protection and as an extended Big Mouth® Training Net with a large overhang to eliminate foul balls
- Bownet's proprietary E.A.S.® technology (Energy Absorption System®) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Proprietary BOW-poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, powder coated frame, composite BOW-poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage