Bownet Backstop (Bow-Backstop)
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Multi-Sport Backstop. The backstop has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. Bownet's proprietary E.A.S.® technology (Energy Absorption System®) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact.
The powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. The Backstop sets up in 3 minutes without pull straps, screws, or tools required and is lightweight making it easily maneuverable across a field or gym.
The Bownet Portable Backstop includes a Baffle Net and a Canvas Baffle with a printed strike-zone to turn this backstop into an all-in-one practice net that you can hit or throw into or out of. Collapse the backstop and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage.
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 17 feet (5.2m) of protection from errant throws and shots in baseball, softball, tee-ball and other sports
- Bownet's proprietary E.A.S.® technology (Energy Absorption System®) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Proprietary BOW-poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes backstop netting, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW-poles, baffle net, and roller case for easy portability and storage